FLOORS THAT WORK HARD SO EVERYTHING ELSE IS EASY.
ABOUT LUXURY VINYL FLOORING
Luxury Vinyl fascinates by its versatility and its surplus value in design. Their lifelike texture gives the modular tiles and boards an extremely realistic look and allow them to be installed in all kinds of patterns. They also let you create your own atmosphere and an exclusive look.
Either by clicking or by gluing, each application has its ideal installation procedure. Whether you install it yourself or have it installed, the choice is yours, but it will always be without the demolition and breakage that usually goes with renovations. In that way,you can easily transform any room without stress.
Enjoy without concern. Luxury Vinyl is a feast for the eyes, but also for the senses. Pleasant and warm to the touch, sound-proofing, excellently resisting scratches and stains and also suitable for bathrooms or kitchens, since all our products are water-resistant. Even under floor heating is not a problem.
LVT/LVP Care & Maintenance Guide – Residential
Your LVT flooring will provide years of carefree use. You will find that it
is not only beautiful, but durable. It is also much easier to maintain than most other flooring
products, thanks to its tough protective finish and moisture resistance. It only takes a
few simple care and maintenance steps to keep your floor looking beautiful for years to
Residential Care & Maintenance Guidelines
To help protect and keep your floor clean, following these proper care and maintenance
• Prevent indentations and scratches by the use of non-staining floor protectors on the
legs of chairs, appliances and all heavy furniture. Floor protectors should be at least one
inch in diameter.
• Do not flood floor or subject to standing water.
• Protect your floor from tracked-in dirt by using mats at all outside entrances. Mats
should have a non-rubberized backing and be marked as non-staining.
• Avoid tracking-in tar or asphalt from driveways.
• Avoid high heel shoes on your floor as they can cause permanent indentations.
• Protect your floors against burns. Burns from cigarettes, matches or other extremely hot
items can cause permanent damage.
• Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged periods, as this can cause discoloration.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
• Sweep the floor regularly with a soft bristle broom to remove loose dirt.
• Wash the floor with non-abrasive, neutral PH floor cleaner.
• For every day maintenance, a mop moistened with warm water will suffice.
• Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
Do NOT use the following on your LVT floor:
• Soap based detergents
• Abrasive or mop and shine products
• Floor wax
• Ammonia or bleaches*
*For spot treatment, a diluted 10/1 solution of water/liquid bleach is tolerable for stain removal
• Vacuum cleaner with a rotating beater bar
• Steam mop
Always read the cautionary information on all cleaners prior to use.
: Never push, pull or drag furniture, appliances or other items across the floor.
When moving furniture or heavy items, always lift and carry the items. Place hardboards
between the flooring and object to move.